Saturday 30 July 2011

Apply for a position!

So yeah, we're looking for some new assistants for the blog/club. Dani's thinking of leaving SD for good, and I need some help. If you would like to be an assistant, I'd love to hire you. I don't need a personal assistant, I've got Minta. We're working this thing together, and she's one of my closest friends on Stardoll. We need:
  • teachers (1-2): people who have good people skills and can help teach HTML to those who are struggling.
  • blog writers (1-2): people who can write tips, etc. on the blog.
  • blog "designer" (1): someone who can help me update widgets on the blog
If you want to help, contact me and tell me what you can do. I'd need your blogger email so I can add you to the blog staff. Anyone who is working in 'any postiton' will get to be a club manager, and get their medoll's face on the side of the blog too. Contact me on my email: chloeluvsmcqueen@hotmail.com or send me a private message on SD if you'd be willing to help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment